Antioch (CA) Payday Loan Limits
Payday loans in Antioch, CA are governed by California state law. To be more specific, the principal law is Financial Code & 23000 -23106. In gist, this law provides that:
- A consumer can only take out 1 loan at a time.
- Rollovers are not allowed. This means you cannot take out another loan from the same lender to pay off the first loan.
- The maximum loanable amount at one time is $300.
- The creditor and debtor can agree for a loan term with a maximum of 31 days.
- There is no cooling off period. This means you should think twice before taking out a payday loan.